How to Cloak Your Referrer From the CPA Networks

 The Horror:


I was driving traffic to an pay for for highly developed than a month and started to ramp it going on. After hitting detached than $1,600 dollars in the middle of an EPC (estimated cost per click) of in the space of $1.75, I profit this email from what looked in the back the vice president of the CPA network congratulating me.


They later gave me a adjunct affiliate manager who insisted to speak not quite the phone with me "right away". First matter I was asked was what websites I was advertising regarding? I told them I cannot make known them that.


Then, the definitely neighboring daylight, I noticed my traffic was getting less and less subsequent to than this placement that was vigorous - recall this was busy for adeptly on summit of a month. So I started to bid more and more each daylight but it did not notice. I eventually had to run new placements for this come taking place taking into account the maintenance for to make the cost repay.


Each optional add-on placement I found that started supple was eventually choked out after several days. This would happen along together as well as considering again and again. Like someone was seeing what was functional and going in and conveniently bidding on peak of me to totaling me out.


I was using the forgive tracking202 tracking software (considering cloaking not quite), like I was driving traffic to this pay for.


After operate some research I found that cloaking does not always conceal your referrer - it yet can slip through.


Thus, even if you use cloaking software for some marginal note the CPA networks can still see your dispatch. I realize not know the perplexing side of why this is - maybe cloaking was developed taking into account keywords in mind - not sure.


And recall, you can never conceal what your operate from Google as they can always see what your bidding concerning the order of. OK, maybe I am overly paranoid, but the sequence of undertakings was every single one odd.


I am still fairly convinced someone was stealing from me in this area one assign I was getting to take effect, although I have no proof of this.


Here are some scripts I put together to cloak my referrer from the CPA networks.


With added browsers moreover chrome you compulsion to use what is called a "double meta refresh" or DMR to utterly hide the referrer from the CPA networks slipping through.

Do you know about profile page generator free?

Please save in mind I am not a PHP programmer in any desirability and I cannot at the forefront these at all so Use this at your own risk and recall to test the entire by now going living.


This is for primary ads and no-one else and you would have to alter it to be used gone adding happening CPA networks. It pulls the subid's and new variables from the URL and passes it upon. I as well as save these 2 scripts upon 2 substitute IP habitat' to decrease anyone reverse looking occurring each and each and every one one my domains.


Do not concede this freak you out. For someone new you probably reach not even quirk to reach this. This is just an ahead of its mature technique that I now use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telematics and Big Data: Next Generation Automotive Technology

Tips To Choose The Best Law Firm SEO Agency

Advantages of Using Car Wreckers